WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Little Ladies



It has been way too long since I have shared on my blog, life has just been way too busy.  Today's LO is one that I started while I was off on Tuesday and finished last night.  The LO uses pictures taken of our daughter  and some of her school mates as they were heading to a banquet and masquerade gala.  They were in Virginia Beach attending/competing in the Students Taking Action with Recognition state conference for FCCLA.  She did a project on bullying and was recognized with a bronze medal.

I used my cameo to cut the mask and dress, punched the shoes with a EK Success shoe puncch.  Still using my stash and trying hard not to add anything else!  I'm sharing this for the anything goes blog challenge for week #15 over at Scraps of Color.  I had a very hard time taking a picture of the LO, I think its time for a new camera or I need to stick to taking pictures during the day!

4 comments:

Michele said...

congrats to your daughter on her very fine achievement! your page is great. i hope time frees up some so you can have more fun at your art desk! xo

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layout!!!

NC Peach said...

Very nice LO! Love the die cut elements you added, especially that mask! I create at night too, so I understand the challenges of capturing pics at night.

BTW congratulations to your "little lady!"

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I always love the simplicity of your layouts as well as your color choices. They always make a huge impact. Nice work!