WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday Wanderings

Hello and welcome to another Wednesday Wanderings post!  This week we have been experiencing relatively nice temps, with the pollen being the biggest reason you don't want to go outside!  I've been trying to get myself ready for the next two weekends of being on roadtrips. 

I am planning to go to Cassie's weekend crop next week, while trying to sort through what I wanted  to take I came across several unfinished LOs that I thought I'd try to tackle this week.  Today I'm sharing one of those LOs, it is one of the pages that I was working on for my husband's fraternity album.  The LO uses some of the pictures taken when we went to Indiana for the fraternity's 100th year celebration.  This one is done without alot of fanfare, using paper and misc. items from my stash.  The pictures and their significance is what's most important.  I probably won't get anymore unfinished projects completed before I leave for the crop so I'll just pack them up to take with me!

Wishing you a wonderfully blessed day.

2 comments:

CraftySue52 said...

Nice LO, love the embellies used. Have fun at your crop Treva...safe travels!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Nice job on this one!