WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Celebrate Everyday


It's a cool Tuesday morning but we are expecting warmer temps later today.  I have been working on some LOs but I just can't seem to settle down long enough to finish them.  Today I'm sharing a card that I made for one of my husband's colleagues that will be retiring next month.  The design inspiration was from a video that I watched recently by Catherine Pooler, a SU consultant where she as re-doing a masculine card.

The kraft layer of cardstock was dry embossed and inked, border punched the red strip added two flag pennants and three punched star.  The stamp came from a Hero Arts stamp set, another signature simple card completed!  Wishing you and yours a wonderful day!