WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

National Scrapbooking Day

The celebration is coming to an end and I'm not looking forward to this long drive home.   I had a fun time hanging out yesterday for a fun day of scrappin' and socializing, got to meet some new people too.  So today I'm sharing one of the LOs that  I created using  pictures from one my daughter's girl scout events where her troop had a booth where they did a presentation on sugary beverages. Nothing  fancy but another LO done, didn"t do as much as I had on my to list but at least I got something done.  Just need to add the journaling!

2 comments:

Miss Misi said...

Great LO! I didn't get to do anything. Ugh!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Nice layout. Love your choice of patterned paper. Helps to make the pictures pop!