WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thinking of You

I am not a very good cardmaker but I do what I do!  Today's card is one that has taken many turns before its final version, I think I'm okay with it and it will go postal later today once I write inside.  When it comes to someone losing a love one I never really know what sentiment to use, I just really have a hard time using the word sympathy so most times I just use Thinking of You instead.

I cut the flowers using my cameo, if you are familiar with that file it actually had the flowers in vase.  It was one of the free ones that they offered recently.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the butter flies.  I'm not sure whether you can see it but I did mist the flowers and ran the centers through the cuttlebug!  Nothing fancy but I do like the outcome and I hope it brightens the spirit of the recepient.

4 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

Treva this is a beautiful card and I know the receipent is going to love it

Tamika said...

Love the sentiment and the flowers are sure to brighten someone's day, even if only for just a moment during their grief.

Dakota Bear said...

Beautiful and cheery! It should make the recipient feel loved.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I was the proud recipient of this card and I must say that the picture does not do it justice. It is so much prettier in person and will become a part of my inspiration file. Thank you Treva! It really did brighten my day!