WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hello Sunday

I have mixed feelings about my personal challenge coming to an end,  I know that my sister is smiling down and cheering that I have kept at it; if only she were here to see.  I'm okay just missing her so, she was my biggest cheerleader!  Today's LO is one that should have been completed some time ago.  For this two page LO I used paper from the DCVW Textures and Finishes stack, I like the look and feel of it so I didn't want to add too much outside of the pictures.  When I scrap I always want the pictures to tell the story so I keep the embellishments to a minimal.  I used my SLICE to cut the lettering and my cameo for the emblem.  Take care and I'll be back tomorrow to share the final project for this challenge!

No comments: