WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Red, White & Blue

Hello Saturday, today I'm sharing a simple card that I put together for this week's blog challenge over at Scraps of Color.  I am happy to say that I have completed all of the blog post challenges and I am now current!  Now to get through the next few days of my own personal challenge.  Today's card was made using some pattern paper  that was in my scrap drawer along with a file from the Silhouette online store, a little distress ink and a Hero Arts stamp.  Wishing you and yours a great day!

3 comments:

Michele said...

a perfect simple 4th of july card. and congrats on keeping up with the challenges! i cannot lay claim to that myself! lol! xo

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Very patriotic!

Krafthead said...

You did an awesome job with this Treva~