WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Science Projects

It has been quite warm here for the last few days which means lots of in door time!  Today's project is another LO for my daughter's school album, it uses pictures of projects she made for Science.  She used play doh to make the animal cell.  The picture with the ice cube with the pepper was one of the pictures from her Science Fair project while she was conducting the experiment;  I forgot to take a picture of the completed board.  The last picture is one of  food chains mobile.  I will surely finish all the LOs from her 7th grade year by the end of this challenge.

2 comments:

Catina Creates said...

Nice, the great thing about challenges are you get done projects done! This reminds me of some of my daughters projects.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Cute layout! I love the letters you used for the title. Are those Thickers?