WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Friday Night Chat

Today I am sharing the cards that I  made for the challenges for the Scraps of Color Friday Night Chat.  We had a really good time hanging out Friday celebrating Vivian's retirement from the Air Force, MJ was our hostess and in addition to the challenges, we had the opportunity to win some goodies.  We always have so much fun when we get together.

Challenge #1 - We created HELLO cards that included an inside note to a hero.  I was trying to use up the last few sheets of paper from the MME Moments 6x6 paper pad, I still have enough for one more card!  The hello stamp is one from Hero Arts.  Challenge #2 - We created cards using a provided sketch along with the colors pink and brown, I used paper from a Crate Paper pad, along with my cuttlebug, slice and another hero arts stamp.  Challenge #3 - We created friendship cards that had to include the use of a border punch, flowers and bling.  I used paper from The Paper Studio So-So Sweet paper pad, stickers from Me & My Big Ideas and Recollections bling.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful week.