WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween

Are you ready for the little ghosts and goblins this evening, I'm not since I have yet to pick up any treats.  We usually don't get that many kids so I will pick something up on my way in from work.  I am not sure I am going to be home this evening because I am suppose to meet a friend for dinner.

I put today's card together last night as I was working on some other cards.  Just another signature simple card using my stash.  I used paper from the DCWV Year Round paper stack, a little bit of scrapper' floss, a spider brad and pumpkin stickers.  Now to decide who will be the recipient of this one card!

Be safe and have a great weekend.

No comments: