WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Gators Rock

My daughter is participating in her very first cheerleading event tomorrow so I made this sign as a showing of encouragement for her and the team.  She cheers for a community center and this is their first time having a cheer team.  They will be  participating in a cheerleading jamboree, they have worked very hard, even the parents haven't seen their routine yet!  We're all anxiously awaiting!

I used the following cricut cartridges to make the sign:  Zoo Day, Create-a-Friend, Mickey Font,  and Everyday Paper Dolls.  I just need to add a stick and it will be done!

1 comment:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Bet you had the most creative sign out there!