WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, December 15, 2014

Card Sharing



It has been sometime since I shared on my blog but I pushed myself today to get some cards ready to go postal this week.   Today I am sharing a card that I am sending to a child that has cancer and has requested handmade cards.  Several requests for cards have been shared on facebook and posted as challenges on other blogs.

I used an embossing folder for the sentiment, the echo park deer came from the SIL store and was cut with the cameo, a layer of snow, added some stickles and stars and the card was complete. I am sharing this for  week #48 anything goes blog challenge over at Scraps of Color,  I have just one more project to post and I will have participated in this challenge for the entire year!

5 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a pretty card. I like the colors

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card Treva!!!

Michele said...

this is a sweet beautiful card being sent for a sweet and precious reason. merry christmas to you. xo

Mary Joyce said...

The reindeer card is so cute for the little girl. I sent one too.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

So cute! I love Rudolph.