WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tiles


Today I am sharing a picture of one of two tiles that I made as gifts, I didn't get to take a picture of the other one.  I actually thought the receipient would keep it at work but she took it home.  The tile pictured was made for my manager as she seems to enjoy handmade items.  This was my first time making tiles using vinyl, I backed them with adhesive felt and included the stand.  This is a project that I will more than likely be doing again, now I need more vinyl.  The elephant and greek letters are both from the silhouette store.

I am sharing this project for the Freestyle challenge #180  over at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll visit again soon.  Best wishes to you and yours for a prosperous new year!

3 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love the way this turned out. Nice gift item. Probably fairly simple to make too, right?

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful tile, very creative. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Lena said...

Pretty tile. One can never have too much vinyl :-)
Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
Hugs,
Lena – DT
Lena’s Creations