WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Fishing Trip


Today I am sharing LO#4 for this year, I have been working on cards more since I am trying not to purchase any cards,  this week is another week of more cards going out!  This LO uses pictures from a birthday fishing trip that some family and friends took last August.  DH wasn't able to go so my daughter invited one of her friends to go.  I made the sign (photo prop) the night before and that picture was taken at a highway rest stop enroute to our destination.  This was my daughter's first fishing trip and because it had rained previously the water was really rough which eventually caused her to have motion sickness.

I used paper from the DCWV Tradewinds paper stack, cuts from several cricut cartridges, a little bit of bling,  Amy Tangerine Thickers for the title and the corner flourishes were actually the practice cuts from a previous project.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love your lay-out! It is really nice.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Nice layout! Way to go using cast-offs from previous cuts. We crafters can use any and everything. Only limited by our creativity.