WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Lil' Driver


Third LO, can I keep up the momento and complete at least one LO per week when I'd much rather do more!  I am so far behind, I need to take some time to make cards becase this month  is really requires lots of cards.  Today's LO uses some pictures that I found of  DD when she was much younger and they were taken before I started scrapbooking so I haven't figured out the journaling yet, I suspect she was about 8 or 9 months old.  When her dad saw the pictures he said you might as well save these to use to make an announcment about her driving because it won't be that long now.

The sketch inspiration from the LO is from Tiare's Desk to Done challenge #49, the papers came from  a Cosmo Cricket  Joy Ride pack that I've had for some years. I used the echo park SUV cut from the silhouette store for the vehicle, I actually painted the tires, thickers for the title,  wood veneer embellishments and stickers for the word zoom!

Thank you for your visit, enjoy the rest of your weekend and holiday.

3 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Cool how the car embellishment and paper strips in the middle guide your eye around the page. Nice layout!

LilArtsyWoman said...

This LO is very pretty.

Miss Misi said...

This is too cute, the LO and the driver!