WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wednesday Wanderings


Welcome to my first 2015 Wednesday Wanderings post!  So what have you been up to lately, anything fun and exciting?   We had a dose of beautiful weather yesterday, cooler temps today with a forecast for maybe some by the weeekend..  Lots and lots going on, some good and some not so good.  As for me  I'm trying to stay positive, try not  to sweat the small stuff and live a life of gratefulness.  I am bracing my self as my baby is about to turn 14 and will be going to high school next year, I'm sure there will be more sharing about those milestones.

Today I'm sharing another signature simple card that I put together while purging more paper scraps and trying to add more cards to my stash over the weekend.  The stamped sentiment was colored with some markers given to me sometime ago by one of my scrappin' sisters!  I think it came out cute but the picture seems a little blurred.

Take care and have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Lovely card!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

This beautiful card just made me catch my breath. The butterfly's trail and the stem of the flower mirror the pattern in the paper beautifully. The green of the leaves adds the perfect 'pop' of added color.