WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Turkey Time


Hello Friday, this has been a busy week trying to regroup from DD's birthday celebration and prepare for this week's celebration.  We will be celebrating Uncle Willi'es 70th birthday, Uncle Willie and our daughter shares the same birthdate!  It is so cold outside which is making it very hard for me to get motivated to get ready for our weekend roadtrip

Today's LO is one that I put together  using some pictures that I took Thanksgiving Day last year.  I used paper from a WeR Memory Keepers paper pad called Grandma's Kitchen.  The picture's were actually taken in my MIL's kitchen as we were gathering around for grace before our meal..  The LO came together quickly since there was little room for embellishments once I added the pictures.  The title was cut using my SLICE machine, added some stickers from my stash, stamped the date and the verse and it was done.  This is my sixth LO for my scrapbook LO challenge for 2015.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

I love this LO. Thanks for coming over to visit @Lilartsywoman. Due to the cold weather, I couldn't get it together but posted what I had anyway. Didn' t know if we would loose power.

Mz. Lela said...

Very nice pictures and layout!