WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, March 23, 2015

Happy Monday


It's Monday, the first Monday in a new season; we had great temps all weekend but we are in for more cold weather and even the possibility of some snow flurries on Saturday.  I sure hope not because my daughter will be running in the 10K again on Saturday and I sure  don't want to stand at the finish line in the elements.  It was raining buckets last year!

Today's project is a simple thank you  card that I put together from one of the Operation Write Home sketches. I used paper from the Mind's Eye Indie Chic 6x6 paper pad along with a sticker and a few
gems.  Looking at the picture it seems that the other side of the paper is more dominate in some areas which is why I don't care for double sided paper sometime.

Take care and have a great week.

No comments: