WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Hello Saturday


Today I am sharing another page from my artful scripture journal, this page is for week ten.  I still need to do week 11 and 12 will be posted today.  The scripture for week 10  came from Jeremiah 29:11, I am not sure you see it in the picture.  The pattern paper has been in my stash for a long time, I bought it from Costco and I think it had like 400 sheets in the package, of course I have not put a dent in the pack.  The road is a cut from the Silhouette online store, punched the butterflies with a MS punch and the little ladybug is from EK Success.

Take care, enjoy your weekend and Come back soon.

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

I love the idea of this Treva! I love incorporating the Word with crafting. Good job!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beautiful layout!