WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hello


So what have you been up to, anything exciting?  My team lost in the first round of the March Madness so I haven't been watching but I did watch Dancing With the Stars since my favorite artist is one of the contestants this season.  I am not a real fan of television so I usually just watch the news or news programs.

Today's card is one that I lifted from a Thickers package. Last Friday while waiting for the Target pharmacist to fill a prescription I did some shopping on the Scrapbooking clearance end cap.  I hate it when they have items priced so low that I can't leave without buying something.  One of the items that I picked up was the foam Thickers used on the card which had a similar picture on the packaging.  The yellow and white layer was actually cut from some 12x12 washi paper that I picked up on clearance from Target a few years ago!  

Take care.