WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Season for Giving


I struggled with whether I was going to share this LO or not because I had mixed feelings about it. This  is another LO for my daughter's Girl Scout album,  The LO uses pictures of decorated boxes that the scouts filled with items for kids that were hospitalized during the holiday season.  My daughter filled her box with items for a little boy so I embellished the LO with items that she included in her box.  The tag was cut with my SLICE and the sentiment was cut with the Cameo and the veneer embellishment are from AC.  This makes the 13th LO of the year!

Take care and enjoy

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

You are doing a great job with your LO and posting. Your daughter is doing a great job with the Girl Scouts. Both of you are in God's favor. Keep up the fantastic work