WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Musings


Today is my MIL's birthday and I am at home alone while the family celebrates, sometimes you just need to be alone.  I did go to church this morning but I am really not feeling well, I have a really bad sinus headache.  It's nice outside but I have too much to do inside!

Today's project is a birthday created using a piece of pattern paper from American Crafts, card stock form DCWV, a Spellbinder die cut, flowers cut using the CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cartridge and gems for centers of the flowers.

I failed at my no craft spending for LENT, I was doing fine until I got an email about the 50 percent off sale at the Silhouette online store and then I went to Michaels to do a return and I just had to check the clearance aisle.  Now I have to start all over, shame on me!


1 comment:

Miss Misi said...

This is really cute and I like that patterned paper!