WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wednesday Wanderings


It's Wednesday so what have you on your calendar today?  Well outside of work, my daughter has Girl Scouts tonight as they prepare for Girl Sunday at church and a cookie booth sale, more pictures to scrap!  I am thinking I need a day off but we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Joint Commission, anybody that has ever worked at a hospital knows about them.

Today I am sharing a card that I am sending to a family that recently suffered a loss, as I don't know them personally but the host for the artful scripture journal FB group asked if we would shower them with some encouragement.  So my card is going postal today.

The card came together quickly as I used paper from the DCWV Juniper Berry 6x6 paper pad, some Recollections flowers, ribbon and MS pearls.  I am sharing this card for the HIMCR#190 Freestyle challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room and the  #176 Monochromatic  challenger over at Use Your Stuff.

4 comments:

Michelle Looi said...

Lovely card, I love the simplicity and neat lines!

Shirl said...

Thanks for joining us over at Use Your Stuff. I love your take on my monochromatic challenge. Simply stunning. Hugs DT Shirl

Miss Misi said...

Very pretty!

SweetScraps said...

thanks for sharing at Use Your Stuff's Monochromatic challenge. I love how you dressed up the triangle paper with the flowers and pearls.