WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Tigers Run This


Hello and Happy Friday, I am back today to share another LO that I completed for my daughter's school album.  I am never going to catch up but I want to try to get her school album current so everything else is being pushed back even though I have been working on some other projects, I am not sure I will whether I will share them or not.  I don't think I'll do anymore monthly LO challenges, I am good with doing one LO per week!

My daughter is a member of her school's running club and these pictures were taken the day they participated in the Monument Avenue 10K earlier this year.  The left side of the LO includes pictures taken before in the parking lot of the school and the right side includes pictures taken after some of them completed the race which ended at Monroe Park.  This is the first year where all participants received a medal.  I used they SLICE to cut the little runner,the Silhouette to cut the tiger head and the Expression to cut the medal and I used Thickers for the title.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Very lovely LO with a nice story to go along with it. Your daughter is amazing!