WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Musings



Today's card has a wild and crazy story behind it, this is the short version!

While going through my inbox yesterday I saw a card on the Two Paper Divas blog using the CAS(E) this sketch #128 and I immediately decided I wanted to make a card using it.  What started out being a simple task turned into a cutting nightmare; I'm wondering if I need another trimmer.  I cut the card, stamped my sentiment and decided on my embellishments all before I came into the office.  Well long story short I messed up my cuts with the crazy trimmer that I keep in my office found some more paper and messed it up too.  All I was suppose to do once I got into the office was to add adhesive, embellish, snap the picture, and post; that is not what happened!  So I finally found some more paper and what happened the embellishments that I bought in for the other paper didn't work so I had to search through my stash at work for something to use, I think I need to add to my stash that I keep at work!  Enough said, I think its pretty and it's going postal to someone recuperating from surgery!

Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a lovely masterpiece rising from a mess. It is stunning.

Krafthead said...

Beautiful card with beautiful colors! Love it~

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love this card, but I am even more impressed that you have a crafting stash at work!