WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, July 2, 2015

A Happy Hello


Yesterday was July 1 and I forgot it was our nephew's 19th birthday and also his parents anniversary.  I really have to get myself organized, so I don't have to send belated wishes, I did send them an email message which is something I am trying to do less of.  This electronic age has taken over so much of our lives!  So today I am sharing the card that I am going to send to our nephew.  

While I was reading my email this morning (real early)  I saw the the sketch inspiration over at Two Paper Divas which was actually sketch challenge #275 from Sweet Sunday Sketch. so I will probably share this card over there too!  I just pulled some random papers from my stash of scraps and put this card together using two TH gears, a small sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up and a banner punch. 

Take care and have a great day!

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

I love the gears! Great job on this~

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is such a stunning birthday card! I love the colors and the design. tfs