WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Just a Note


It's Saturday and I am back to share another card using the last of some paper scraps that I used earlier in the week!  The skerch inspiration for this card comes from challenge #277 over at  Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  In addition to the leftover paper scraps I added a stamped sentiment, a flower and a button that has been in my stash forever.  The card came together rather quickly and it will be going postal within the next few days.

Take care and do whatever makes your heart happy!

5 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beautiful card and the use of materials from your stash!

JustMaxine55 said...

Very nice, Treva!

JustMaxine55 said...

Very nice! Love that image.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Sweet card. I really like that paper.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Came together just lovely!