WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Pocket Scrapbooking


Hello and happy Tuesday, today I am sharing a page that I completed using the WeR Memory Keepers (Made Easy) photo sleeves.  I am not sure how I feel about it, it was a little out of my comfort zone.  I didn't use any of the journaling or pocket cards that are sold for this type of scrapbooking,  I just used scrap paper, some stickers and a few other embellishments.  I am thinking about doing this style of album for my son since I've never scraped  an album for him.

Take care and have a great day.

5 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful pocket layout. Things come out best sometimes when we use our own imagination and this seems to be what you have shared here. Love it!

The Scrappin Diva said...

Treva, I love it and this is so simple just like how we like it and we can get it done so much faster. I can't wait to see your son's pages

Krafthead said...

I think some of the best projects are when we are out of our comfort zone! I can see you doing more of these....great job~

Papercrafting Princess said...

You did great!!! I am including them in an album I'm working on for a customer. The pages are great for multiple photos.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

LOL... I bought an entire set of those Project Life cards and all the stuff and haven't used any of them! You did a beautiful job with what you have!