WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Simply Beautiful


It's  going to be really hot again today so it means I will spend as less time as possible outside! Today I am sharing a LO that I created using a picture  taken of the wives that attended a dinner with their husbands at a fraternity dinner last month, I may scrap some of the other pictures later.  My original vision for this LO took quite a few twists and turns before I considered it done.  I used my cricut for the title, my cameo for the the dress form,  and a spellbinder die for the label that I used for the journaling.  The red gemstone flourish is from the Paper Stack.  I am still hoping to make my monthly goal, I need to work on my photography skills the LO is not straight (that's what happens when you rush to take the picture as you're headed out the door for work)!

Take care and make it a great day.

3 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Darling layout!

Krafthead said...

I love the design! Beautifully done Treva~

LilArtsyWoman said...

Awesome LO as usual. Beautiful, I agree!