WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, July 24, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch


Hello and happy Friday, I am back today to share a card that I put together using sketch #278 over at Sweet Sunday Sketch.  This is just my second time using one of their sketches but I like the clean and simple concept of the sketches and you just add any flair or fanfare  along with your interpretation of the sketch and your card is done.  The pattern paper came from the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge 6x6 paper pad, the butterfly is from Recollections and the sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up.  I cut the little pennant with my cricut but looking at the picture maybe I should have used another color.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card...love the butterfly and the colors used with your design. tfs

Krafthead said...

I love the simplicity! Lovely card~

Gemiel said...

Love the card! That sparkly butterfly is the perfect accent.

Dk said...

This is a really nice card Treva!