WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch


It's Thursday and today I am sharing a card that I put together using inspiration from this week's sketch #279 over at Sweet Sunday Sketch.  I used some of the leftover paper from yesterday's LO along with a flower cut with my SLICE, buttons, a stamped sentiment and the card was done and it will be going postal soon!

I am winding down with my LO challenges for this month and I signed up for a crop next Saturday.  I will need to get some stuff together to work on at the crop so I don't waste too much time socializing! I need to get catch on my scripture journaling so I may just decide to work on it so I don't have to take a whole card load of stuff!

Take care and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love the simplicity of your card along with the beautiful colors and embellishments. You are doing a fantastic job with your cards and LO. Keep crafting!

The Scrappin Diva said...

You are doing it the most my friend. Great job keep the inspiration coming...I got to go and try this sketch