WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Birthday Sleepover


Hello and Happy Wednesday, I'm back today to share the LO that I finally finished using pictures from our DD's sleepover for her birthday this year!  I scrapped some of the other pictures in pocket sleeves.  We had the party at my in-laws since they have more square footage than we have at our house.  The girls had lots of fun, especially since they had never been in a house with an elevator. My daughter really like that I used one of her 4 year old pictures for the cake and I got lots of cool points for the thank you goody bags too.  I used some Martha Stewart cardstock for the base and pattern paper from an ATD paper pad.  Thickers for the title, stickers from Recollections, The Paper Studio and Soft Spoken.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful LO as always! Your daughter will have fond graphic memories of her childhood when she gets older. A job well done for her and for others to view.

Krafthead said...

I love all of the photos you used! Great layout~

The Scrappin Diva said...

great layout and baby girl looks so happy