WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Feel Better Soon


I am back today to share another card that I put together for the FB card group.  A fellow crafter was in a seriou accident so we are showering her with cards and well wishes.  The sketch inspiration for the card came from challenge #412 over at Mojo Monday and I am also sharing this card for challenge #214 - Freestyle over at Hiding in my Craft Room.  The papers used came from the Heidi Swapp Favorite Things 6x6 paper pad, the sentiment was cut using the Lyrical Letters cricut cartridge, a MS butterfly punch and some Recollections gems.

Take care and have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Jenscrapstoo said...

Fantastic card, love the colours you have used!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo