WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday Musings


Where does the weekend go?  I can't seem to do all that I have in my mind to get done over the weekend before its time to come back to work.  I had originally planned to get myself organized and ready for this week's crop but that didn't happen which means I'll try to devote some time each day this week in hopes that I won't be stressing on Friday night!  I have decided I probably won't work on any projects this week just organize and make kits so I can make the best of my day!  I already have projects lined up for my blog this week.

Today I am sharing one of the cards that I put together for someone that suffered a loss last week, I used paper from a Momenta paper pad, some ribbon, a few gems and a stamped sentiment from Pink Bow Ties and the card was done!

Take care and have a Marvelous Monday!

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card - love the paper tfs!!!

The Scrappin Diva said...

nice card and the colors came together so well

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

This one is bright and cheery. It is sure to uplift the person who receives it.