WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Throwback Thursday


I am back today sharing a card that I put together using inspiration from a sketch that was posted over at CAS(E) this sketch  last Thursday, hence the reason for the title.  While reading my emails early this morning I saw a post on another blog where they used this sketch so I ran downstairs and put this card together before I came into work.  I love clean and simple and this worked just fine for me!  I have been on a roll making cards lately but it seems like I have to send them out as soon as I make them.  I used more paper from the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge 6x6 paper pad (I have been using it a lot lately), a stamped sentiment and a few K& CO heart embellishments and the card was done!

Take care and  enjoy the last days of summer!

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

You have made a lovely card with beautiful color and design. According to my stash...it is like that so that when I get ready to trash it I want have any problems (my laugh for today).