WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Hello Saturday


It's a holiday weekend and I'm trying to rest and play as much as possible.  Today I am sharing another card that I put together and sent for the FB card angel group.  Now that summer is winding down and school is about to start my play time will be limited as I'll be transporting my daughter to and from wherever her schedule dictates.  Do you have plans for the weekend or for the upcoming Fall season?  The pattern papers used on this card came from the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge pad, it takes forever to use all the paper in the pad!  A stamp, some twine and a few other embellishments and this card was done!

Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday weekend.

4 comments:

Krafthead said...

I always imagined life would be easier as the children got older but I am quickly learning it is going to become busier!! They have more of a social life than I do LOL!! Love the card~

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

This is a really cute card! I have that stamp too! I might have to scraplift. Ditto what Krafthead said about our kids' social lives. We started school almost five weeks ago and it has been hectic ever since. Oh... and be prepared for your high school freshman to always have her hand out asking for money for this or that.

Miss Misi said...

I don't think I've ever been as busy as I'm about to be this Fall. I'm going to have to learn better time management ASAP. Pretty card!