WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Happy Fall


Wow, it has been a week since I last shared.  Here it is after midnight and I am racing to finish this post so I can share it for the Hiding in my Craft Room favorite cutting tool challenge.   One of my most favorite tools is my  cricut expression, I also used my cuttlebug for some embossing.  I love my expression and refuse to upgrade to one of the new models because I don't want to have to be tied to my computer or the internet.  I used the CTMH Artise cartridge for the leaves and the Mickey & Friends cartridge for the acorn.  The embossing folder is from Darice and I paid .99 for it at Tuesday Morning not too long ago.  The card sketch inspiration is from Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge #291.

Take care and enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card and I love the embossing folder you used. You always find some great deals at Tuesday Morning.

Jenscrapstoo said...

Such a great card, Love the embossing!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo