WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday Wanderings


It's Wednesday and I'm feeling like I can't catch up, my desk is running over with lots and lots to do and to be done!  I'm back today to share some of  the pages for my scripture journal that I worked on at the retreat; I need to work more diligently to get my journal caught up.  I just used miscellaneous scraps of papers and a few embellishments, the book is already busting at the seams!  If I decided to do another one I think I'll choose a different type of book.

 

3 comments:

Krafthead said...

Love this idea!

The Scrappin Diva said...

I am so proud of you....I got to rethink my plans I need to dedicate one day to that scripture book I am so far behind it isn't funny

LilArtsyWoman said...

These scripture cards are very inspiring...love all of them!