WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Happy Veterans Day


Today I'm joining in celebrating, honoring and thanking the many men and women that serve and have served in the armed forces and their families.  Thank you to my dad, uncles, aunts, father-in-law, brother-in-law, other family and friends that have served or continue to serve.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together for one of my co-workers that retired from service in the army.  I used the Stand and Salute cartridge for all the cuts on the card and paper from my stash.

It's going to be a nice day here so I will probably take a walk during lunch.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you will come back soon.


2 comments:

Dk said...

Good job Treva!!! I wish your Veteran's a Happy Day also!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Fantastic card Treva. My DH asked me if I had made one this morning. Thumbs up to your creativity and I love this design.