WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Hello Sunday



I trust that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving sharing with family and friends.  I did and I am so very tired but I still must press on.  I did a little shopping over the weekend only because December is a very busy month for us socially.  We have parties, galas and my daughter has her first high school homecoming dance; so that meant dresses and shoe had to be purchased so no money for crafting goodies!  I didn't need anything since I already have more than I will probably ever use.  

Today's card is one that has already gone postal to someone involved in an accident, made it for the FB card group using sketch inspiration #313 from Crazy4Challenges..  I used paper from the Ki Autumn Flowers paper pad along with stamps from the Creative Card Angels stamp set from Pink Bow Ties created especially for our FB group!

Take care and have a wonderful week.



2 comments:

Krafthead said...

I love that stamp!!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another great card for a great cause. Love that paper, stamp and the overall design of this card..beautiful!