WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Hello Tuesday


I am back today to share a birthday card that I put together using a stamped image that I colored during a recent FB challenge.  The stamp is from the set called Sorority from Pink Bow Ties,  I have had it for a while so I am not sure whether it is still available.  I put this card together this morning for one of the challenges that I received in my email yesterday from one of my scrapping besties. The Anything Goes challenge was posted over at Seize the Birthday.  All items used on this card have been in my stash for some time with the exception of the Off the Grid paper from Colobok which I picked up last month in a discount store called Ollie's

Take care and remain prayerful for the world, our country and families including mine!

4 comments:

Krafthead said...

Cute card! I'm happy to see you colored!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Fun image and design! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks for my birthday card. I knew you were going to make me one. I didn't know you were going to color me on top with my hair up the way I wear it during the week. Thanks so much for "my beautiful birthday card".

shirley-bee said...

Fab colourful card! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)