WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Something Different


Hello and Happy Sunday, the weekend is coming to an end and I can't suy that I accomplished a lot!  Oh well such is life, I am back today to share another card that I put together for Thanksgiving, I sure hope I finish and get them in the mail by Friday!  As you know I usually stick to clean and simple paper crafting and I rarely step out of my comfort zone.   I finally pulled out my supplies and did some wet embossing, this is probably not a big deal to most but I finally tried it after having it on my to do list forever.  I hope that you can see it on the sentiment, it's not perfect; I do plan on adding more wet embossing on more of my holiday cards.   I used some paper from a Making Memories (Autumn Splendor) paper pack that has been in my stash for a long time.

Take care and have a wonderful week.

No comments: