WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wednesday Wanderings


Today has been a busy day so I am just getting around to posting, I started my day by attending my daughter's parent teacher conference, it took over three hours for me to speak to all of her teachers.  It was good we just need a little attitude adjustment she received many compliments on her leadership abilities!  I am back today to share another Thanksgiving card that I put together using a sketch from The Crooked Stamper.  I made several cards using this sketch so I am almost done so I hope to meet my Friday mailing deadline.  The pattern paper used is a leftover sheet from last year's paper purchase from Hobby Lobby so I think I have enough to make two more cards and then it will be gone!  I cut the turkey using the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge, added a gem for the eye and a stamped sentiment and it was done!  I am also sharing this card for this week's color challenge over at Can You Case It?

Take care and come back soon!

7 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

What a cute card! I love the extra panels of paper you've added. Thanks for playing my sketch challenge!

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a lovely card. You are really putting your Circuit cartridges to good use. Thanks for the birthday love on SOC.

Terri said...

Love the turkey! Thanks for joining us this week at CYCI.

Rochelle Blok said...

Such a great card Treva!! That patterned paper is stunning and I love the gorgeous turkey!! Thanks for playing along this week at CYCI! Rochelle xo

Unknown said...

what a fun turkey card! Beautiful job. Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It?

Unknown said...

Great Thanksgiving card! Love the Turkey and the patterned paper! Thanks for joining us @ CYCI!

Eva Bussom said...

Awesome Thanksgiving card! lol... your turkey is adorable! Thanks for joining CYCI Eva :)