WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Tall and Skinny


It is turning out to be a really busy week trying to finish getting ready for this weekend.  I also had another not so restful night, it is actually 3:30 am and I am awake working on this post.  I am back today to share a style of the card that I have been meaning to try for some time, the inspiration came from this week's Mojo Monday sketch #426.  I cut the base at 6x7 and scored it at 3.5 so that means I'll make an envelope too.  I used papers from the Heidi Swapp Favorite Things 6x6 paper pad with a flower from Recollections and  a Pink Bow Ties stamp.   I am so proud to have finished another card going postal with the next few days.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Wednesday!

6 comments:

Dk said...

You are rocking these cards! I love this.

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is so pretty. I'm enjoying that background paper and always the idea of where your cards are going.

The Scrappin Diva said...

I agree sis you are rocking these cards out....too cute. I wanted to try this tonight but I didn't get it done maybe tomorrow

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love the bright cheerfulness of this card.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love the bright cheerfulness of this card.

Anonymous said...

I really like the look of this card! Very cheerul to totally brighten someone's day :)

Thanks for sharing it with us at USE YOUR STUFF this week! Hope to see you again.
Tammy DT