WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Whatever Wednesday


It's a whirlwind Wednesday for me but I'm just taking it all in stride.  Two more days of school, can't wait because I'm feeling like why make all of these pressing papers and projects due just before the holiday.  We have cooler temps today with the forecast for rain tomorrow,  I'm still on a cardmaking roll but I had to switch gears a bit today's card is a birthday card  This card is going postal to one of the card angels from our Facebook group, following with my clean and simple style it is ready for the mail!   I had a hard time getting a good picture, I think it may be the shimmery paper but I am pleased with the outcome.  The cupcake is a sticker from a Martha Stewart pack that I received as a thank you gift for a recent purchase.  I have a few more birthday cards for this month so I'll probably use more stickers from the pack; proud of myself for using them right away and not hoarding them!

Take care and have wonderful Wednesday.

No comments: