WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, January 8, 2016

Baby Cards




Hello and happy Friday, I am back today with two more cards created using the baby mine paper pad, I have just two more cards and I will be done with the paper pad and the challenge.  I used paper from the WeR Memory Keepers baby mine 6x6 pad along with dies (onesie, rocking horse) cut with the SLICE, a punch, stamp and a few embellishments and the cards were done.  I am planning to work on at least one LO this week so I'm not too far behind in my LO challenge/goal.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Two adorable cards! Cute designs!

LilArtsyWoman said...

You are rocking those lovely cards. They are adorable. thanks for the support!

Krafthead said...

LOVE These!!