WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Musings


Wow, welcome to the weekend, the kids go back to school today at their regular time and I am planning to go into work tomorrow morning.  I don't normally work weekends but sometimes my desk dictates that I go.  I am back today with another card made using the same paper pad, just one more project to complete and this paper pad with be history. I used scraps of paper  and a punch for the hectagons, placed them on a card base, popped a stamped sentiment and added a few sequins and the card was done!  I am sharing this card for challenge #208 over at  Use Your Stuff.  The week's challenge is Sequins or Glitter and their design team shared some great projects!

Take care, be safe and enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love this card. The design is beautiful. Have a nice weekend!