WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, February 5, 2016

Feel Better Soon


It's Friday, the start of the weekend, what's on your calendar?  Tomorrow baby girl turns 15 so the birthday excitement is in the air.  Today I am sharing another card that I made for FB group and it has already gone postal.  I just used misc. paper scraps from my stash, cut the sentiment using the Lyrical Letters cricut cartridge and the embellishment is from K&Co and has been waiting forever to be used on a project!  The sketch inspiration for the card came from challenge #433 over at Mojo Monday.  I am also sharing this card for challenge #236 - Freestyle over at Hiding in my Craft Room. 

Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Gorgeous card...enjoy the birthday celebration!