WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, February 15, 2016

More Snow


Hello Monday, Happy President's Day!  This is what I saw when I opened the door this morning. DH had pulled my car to the edge of the driveway last night because of the forecast.   I had to brave the elements and get to work; it wasn't too bad.  I had planned to share a card that I put together over the weekend but I didn't take a picture of it so I'll share it tomorrow or the next day.  So how was your weekend, did you do anything exciting?  I didn't, DH hasn't been feeling well so he spent most of the time in bed.  We missed a birthday party on Saturday but he did manage to get up so we could go out to dinner yesterday.  My daughter keeps a busy calendar so I did have to transport her to outings on both Friday and Saturday evening.

No comments: