WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hello Spring


It's the first day of spring but we have cool temps and rain; in other areas of the state they have snow!  I am not feeling well but I am going to press on, going to church and we are suppose to,help my BIL pick up his office afterwards.  Our daughter is going to a women's day service with her Girl Scout troop and they will sell cookies afterwards.  DH and I will be visiting another church for their Sunday of Hope for St Jude's Research Hospital.

Today's  card is one that I made for the FB card angel group using skerch inspiration from Mojo Monday.   I used a cupcake stamp that has been in my stash for a long time which I colored with my Spectrum markers, added  some Viva glitter and pop dots.  Although all items used on this card came from my stash I am sad to report I fell off my no spending ban and added to my stash yesterday.  Take care and have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Krafthead said...

Happy Spring!! I love that cupcake :D

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Happy Spring. Great card and that cupcake looks good!